Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

winter wonderland

My first holiday tablescape.

It's a winter wonderland tablescape.

I tried to mix elegance with natural elements.

The table features a pair of walnut topiary that I made.

If you would also like to make them click here.




The handles on the vase look like antlers, perfect for the holidays.


Tablerunner from T.J. Maxx, my friend Sarah sewed two of them together for me so it would fit my long table.


I found the vase recently in the clearance aisle at T.J. Maxx. ($5.00!!)

I painted the candlesticks. If you'd like to see how click here.



The pears were a bright red. I painted them ivory, then rubbed on some stain.

The pears are wreathed in lavender from my garden.

I bought the acorn plates many years ago at Walmart.

The chargers are also from Walmart.

The tablescape at night with the candles lit.




You have read this article with the title winter wonderland. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/winter-wonderland.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Comments "winter wonderland"

Post a Comment