Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

It's Midnight


Yep, thats right I said midnight and here I sit posting!:) I am getting ready to head to the tub for I am covered in tree sap. The plan was to get our tree tomorrow but we now have gone from a winter watch to a winter warning though school has yet to be canceled or shortened so far. Hmmmm.
So yep that is the tree. Bad pic. Its from my phone. I do suggest though taking a pic so you can see where you need to adjust your lights. I will say I am rather sad. We have had twinkling/chasing lights for 7 years and they died last year. So this year we have all solid and it honestly is driving me insane. I think tomorrow morning before the storm arrives I may head out and find some twinkling white lights.
The Hubster was rather impressed because we went to the local garden center whose sign said MOST Trees $35. We have never paid less than $80 for a tree. Well wouldn't know they were right! Most trees were $35. Of course the one that jumped out at me was uh hm...$170 but don't worry that was NOT the tree we brought home. Ours was only $45!! I think The Hubster was doing a lil' happy dance inside.
Well its REALLY late. Chat with ya'll tomorrow...or later today. Hope ya had a good one!

You have read this articletree with the title It's Midnight. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/it-midnight.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 3, 2009

Comments "It's Midnight"

Post a Comment