Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

our mantle and kitchen

I've joined the A2Z
Our house is all decorated for Christmas. In the interest of not showing you all 200 pictures in one post I'll start out by showing you how I've decorated our mantle and our kitchen.



Our fireplace mantle.


I put this green tin piece up on my mantle but saw that it was lacking something. Then I remembered Donna's fireplace mantle and how she put a wreath on top of a mirror. I already had the little jingle bell wreath and it was the perfect piece to layer on top of the tin.


I got most of the things at an after Christmas clearance sale last year. It was very fun opening up new boxes of stuff this year!



A mercury glass candle holder being used as a little vase.


The kids stocking holders.

My husband and my stocking holders. I love these. They are so "me"!

The boys stockings.


My husband and my stockings.


Our kitchen all decked out for Christmas.


I got the idea of hanging wreaths from the cabinet doors last year

from the wonderful blog Joys of Home.










My son loves his advent house. It's filled with leftover Halloween candy!


The boys with Santa. It's babies first Christmas.


Apothecary jars filled with the breakable ornaments we won't be hanging on the tree until the baby is older.
You have read this article with the title our mantle and kitchen. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/our-mantle-and-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 11, 2009

Comments "our mantle and kitchen"

Post a Comment