Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

more christmas decor

I've joined the A 2 Z!

Well I've shown you one of my fireplace mantles and kitchen. Time to show you some more Christmas decor around our house.


This is what you see when you first walk in the door.



The snowman coordinates well with my candlesticks.


A shelf in our family room.



The large platter is up year around and I've found that this copper toned reindeer looks perfect in front of it.


A small grouping of Santa's.


I moved my Winter Wonderland tablescape onto a sideboard.


I put a piece of toile fabric underneath.


The roses have dried and look very pretty.



I love these deer!


Next to our front door.


Our nativity set.






We have a two sided fireplace so here is how I decorated the living room side. The family room mantle is much more elaborate because we spend much more time in that room.

This advent village was the deal of the century. I just got them at Costco, all three pieces were $7.88!! They were practically giving them away!


I added these colorful, sparkly trees from the dollar store.




You have read this article with the title more christmas decor. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-christmas-decor.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 13, 2009

Comments "more christmas decor"

Post a Comment