Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Reminder & Thanx!

First off I wanted to say thank you to all of my followers and welcome my new friends as well! This past week I have picked up I think almost 10 new pals which to some I am sure is not a lot but to me it is and I am ever so grateful and humbled that ya'll choose to spend time visiting my lil' ole blog. Thank you so very much!

Reminder that tonight at midnight central standard time is the deadline to enter my April Cornell giveaway. Just click on this link and you can read all about it. If you entered be sure to check back in the morn to see who won and also join in on my next giveaway!

Today is a busy day but a beautiful day! The humidity was almost non existent this morning and since I can not get my lawn guys to weed the beds like they are suppose to I just did them. If I did not have so much going on Littliest and I would be out walking right now! Today I need to finish up some orders and get them packed up to ship later today or in the morn. The Nana & The Papa have begun the 14 hour journey to visit us so we pray they have a safe trip! We can not wait to see them tomorrow around lunch time. Speaking of which I need to kick the boys out of the guest room and back up to their room so I can tidy the guest room up for the rents.
I also need to finish cleaning a few bathrooms, vacuum, clean the wood floors....the list could go on and on and I have to admit I am a teeny tiny bit obsessive when it comes to having house guests even if they are family. There have been times though that I have succumb to defeat and have not been able to get everything done I want thus resulting in laundry lying in a huge ole pile in our bedroom. Laundry done this time around but the swagger wagon still needs cleaning out then again maybe somebody will want a frito or some popcorn for a snack! Ha! Oh and we also have our first soccer practice tonight! Whew, I am getting tired already just reading this.
Have a great day ya'll and I can't wait to draw a winner!!

You have read this articleApril Cornell / giveaway with the title Reminder & Thanx!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/reminder-thanx.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 26, 2010

Comments "Reminder & Thanx!"

Post a Comment