Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

CSN Review

I was not expecting to do this review so quickly to be honest. When I was approached by the ever so infamous Sean at CSN saying they wanted me to be a CSN Preferred Blogger I took my time. My last experience with CSN was not all that impressive. I am now chalking it up to them just having a bad day. I had actually forgotten abt the offer from Sean to review an item from them until I happened upon a post by another blogger. They were posting abt their FREE stuff from CSN. After seeing there cool loot I decided to give CSN another chance. I am so glad I did!
I placed my order last Tuesday evening and Saturday morning my free loot arrived by FedEx! I was very impressed with the shipping time especially since my items had free shipping.
I had been admiring the Certified International Regency Collection for awhile now. It comes in several colors and has many pieces to it. Since I had $40 to spend I chose to purchase 2 items from the collection instead of getting just one item.

Here are the salt & pepper shakers. When I opened the box I was surprised at how very large they are!! On top of that they are very beautiful.

The next thing I picked out was this charger. I was thinking maybe it was made of plastic but nope it is ceramic like the salt and pepper shakers. This piece is GORGEOUS! Not sure what I will be doing with it but something with fall decor I am sure.
Here they are together! I am hoping to win a giveaway or be asked to do another review sometime soon so I can add to my newly forming dinnerware collection.
If you have not checked out CSN yet you MUST go over because they have TONS upon TONS of items to drool over!

Hope your Wed was a good one! I have been working on a few orders and this!;) Still tweaking it so pics to come soon!:)

P.s Don't forget to enter my April Cornell giveaway if ya have not yet. Deadline is midnight central time Thursday!:)
You have read this articleCSN Stores Review with the title CSN Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/csn-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Comments "CSN Review"

Post a Comment