Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thankful Tuesday

Wow! I can not believe it is Tuesday once again! I will keep this short and just full of thanx since it is after 11 and this Mama now gets up at 6 am!

This week I am thankful for the fact that Oldest is just thrilled with first grade at a new school! It was undecided going into it because well we are creatures of habit and do not like change.

I am thankful that even though I did not hear my alarm go off this morning something told me to wake up only 5 minutes late.

I am thankful for the one on one time I am getting to share with Littliest though he is very much so missing his big bro.

I am thankful that a "cold" front is headed our way. Tonight it is actually suppose to be 73! Here is hoping the humidity takes a rest so we can enjoy it in the morning.

Last but not least I am thankful that my friend got only good news on some blood work she had done!

Thank you Lord for this week thus far and may you continue to watch over us, protect us and bless us all!

You have read this articlethankful tuesday with the title Thankful Tuesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/08/thankful-tuesday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Comments "Thankful Tuesday"

Post a Comment