Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Changing Up A Coatrack

I always like to show you the after shot of my makeovers first.
 Because why start a post with something ugly!

Except in this case the before wasn't ugly at all.
I've owned this sweet little coat rack for quite a few years now. I used to have a pink and green guestroom that it looked great in. But when Levi came along the guestroom turned into his nursery and this coat rack has been sitting at the bottom of my closet.

My moms birthday was this month; now don't worry I gave her store bought gifts too, but I decide to paint this and send it to her. It seemed like something she would like.

My mom loves white. So out came my big ol' can of white paint and away I went.



I highlighted a bit of the raised areas with some taupe paint.

My mom doesn't go for the distressed look as much as I do so I tried to keep it light.
I hope my coat rack likes it's new home ;).
And more importantly, I hope my mom loves it.


 



You have read this article with the title Changing Up A Coatrack. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/changing-up-coatrack.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 19, 2010

Comments "Changing Up A Coatrack"

Post a Comment