Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Love and a hatbox

Here is another little make-over I did for my mom.
It started with this cute little box. My mom likes things that are both pretty and practical, so I thought she could use this box to hold things, like maybe the tv remote on the coffee table.

I didn't like the icky gold color and as I mentioned in my last post, my mom loves white.
When I painted the box white the cool texture on the box stood out even more.

I very lightly highlighted a bit of the textured areas with some pale gray paint.

I used these cheapie stencils to send a message to my mom.

Love and hearts. Very appropriate!
My mom lives in California and we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, so now she has a daily reminder of my love for her.

When I took this box out to my patio to photograph it my 17 month old, Levi, plopped this pile of white rocks on the table. How perfect do they look?! I think I might have a little prop stylist on my hands!




You have read this article with the title Love and a hatbox. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/love-and-hatbox.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Comments "Love and a hatbox"

Post a Comment