Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gotta A Winner!

Congrats to Mary over at Room Polish! She is the winner of my Annie Sloan Creating The French Look book! Stop by and visit her wonderful blog! She has sooo many great inspiration pics on there. I used the random number generator again and well still no idea how to copy it over and it is almost midnight so I do not feel like taking a pic . Please forgive. Thanx to everybody who entered and stay tuned. In a few weeks I will be doing another give away involving every body's favorite down home cooking lady!;)

Also wanted to say thanx for all the well wishes and prayers for my father-in-law!! He was released from the hospital late Wed afternoon and they headed back to Ga Thursday morning so that he can consult with his doctors there. Though I would like to share more I am going to respect their privacy at this time especially seeing as we do not have a definitive answer on anything as of yet. We are just living on faith right now and praying all will be fine. On a funny note he would not give up on the light fixtures in the master bath! Not even an hour after being "home" he was up on the bath room counter trying to figure out why the one light was not working! :) We love ya Papa!!

It is much cooler here this weekend and The Hubster laughed at me when we were walking out of Lowes this evening. It was like 80 and breezy and I jokingly said I felt a chill in the air. Seriously though it was a Texas Chill!;) Have a good one ya'll!

You have read this articleAnnie Sloan / give away with the title Gotta A Winner!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/gotta-winner.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, September 4, 2010

Comments "Gotta A Winner!"

Post a Comment