Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Entryway

I like to change the look of my entryway a lot.
But I think I've found a look that is going to stay awhile.


I have been wanting a framed faux grain sack wallhanging for a long time. But quite frankly I didn't want to make one myself. Just too intimidating. So I was thrilled when I found My Adobe Cottage on Etsy who made one for me. I just LOVE it! (the crappy framing job is all me)


Below the framed faux grain sack is a metal piece I got from JoAnne Fabrics.

My Garlic Chives have started to bloom. 
Garlic Chives brings back happy memories for me.
 I have a picture where I'm holding Grant when we first brought him home from the hospital and my garlic chives were all blooming. So these flowers always make me smile. :)







You have read this article with the title My Entryway. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-entryway.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, September 4, 2010

Comments "My Entryway"

Post a Comment