Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Magazine Table Make-Over


Hello Ladies. I hope you've had a great week!

I call this piece of furniture my magazine table, because you can hold magazines in the sides of the table.
 If someone knows the actual name for this type of table let me know.

Anyhoo, I've owned this magazine table for quite a few years. When I bought it the color was 1970's brown. I painted it black and it went with black furniture in my office.

Well thanks to wireless computers, we no longer need an office and I decided to paint it white.

I then distressed it with an electric sander.

I am really diggin' it white.

She has such pretty curves.
 I'm jealous. lately my curves have been turning into bulges. :(

Please enjoy 2,000 more pictures of my table. One from every angle (wink).









Thanks for stopping by!



Furniture Feature Fridays



 
My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
 



 
You have read this article with the title Magazine Table Make-Over. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/magazine-table-make-over.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 23, 2010

Comments "Magazine Table Make-Over"

Post a Comment