Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!

Update: After spending like 3 hours on this I think I finally have things somewhat back to the new normal. Still no clue on how to center my blog title. Maybe by this evening I will figure it out. If you have not come over to the new blogger yet BEWARE!! It will take some time to get things back in order!! Don't give up though there is a happy ending! THANK YOU to all of you who have been trying to help me out!! Greatly appreciated! You rock!


Okay ya'll I need some MAJOR help as you can see!! I obviously have not got this new blogger thing down and now want to go back to the Old Blogger but am reading that is not possible. I have no idea how to fix anything on here and now my blog looks like CRAP. The whole purpose to switch was so I could make my pics larger and now I can not even do that without them spilling over into my sidebar. URGH URGH!!! I have worked sooo hard on my blog to make it look nice and inviting and now it is in major disarray!! Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!! Have I mentioned before how I DO NOT like change?? Why I ever attempted this I will never know so please pardon what I guess will be progress and no worries Marla!! I sooo will figure this out!

You have read this articlenew blogger with the title PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/09/pulling-my-hair-out.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 9, 2010

Comments "PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!"

Post a Comment