Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thrift Store Bling

I thought it would be fun to join Freckled Laundry's Bling Party, by showing you my thrift store candelabra make-over.


I found this cool candelabra, dripping with crystals, at the thrift store, for $8.99. I couldn't resist bringing her home. (you just know she's a girl!)

The first thing I did was remove all the crystals and clean them. It was actually FUN cleaning them and watching them start to sparkle. Out of the 20 crystals only one is missing. I thought that was pretty good.


Next I painted her white and added some pale gray to the raised areas. Some of you may not agree with painting this piece, but my theory is, anything from a thrift store is fair game!

Here she is with her new white coat and shimmering crystals.


I surrounded her with some mercury glass pieces for a little extra sparkle.

So very girly girl!

Here she is plugged in. The little light bulbs cost almost as much as the candelabra.

freckled laundry


You have read this article with the title Thrift Store Bling. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/thrift-store-bling.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 3, 2010

Comments "Thrift Store Bling"

Post a Comment