Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pumpkins Outside

I've been saving these gorgeous, inspirational, pumpkin photos on my computer for a year. October's finally here so it's time to show them.........

Man, I love urns.
I can't wait until next week-end so I can get some pumpkins for my urns.


I wish I had a charming wooden wagon like this one.


Isn't this twiggy urn cool!


This entry way is Autumn perfection.


Okay, so there aren't any pumpkins in this picture, but it's a gorgeous fall photo!

Just wanted to let you know Obama Furniture is now on Facebook. :)
(the widget is on my sidebar....gotta love that nerd talk!)
You have read this article with the title Pumpkins Outside. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/10/pumpkins-outside.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 4, 2010

Comments "Pumpkins Outside"

Post a Comment