Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

It's Like....

A bomb went off around here!! (If you are a family member please DO NOT study this pic closely! I just noticed a present I have sitting out! Oops!)

But I am making a ton of progress!

I still need a few things like fresh Christmas tree.

This beautiful gal is a new addition for me this year. I am also eyeing some GIANT nut crackers I found at CVS yesterday!! They are literally the same height as Littliest and I must get at least one. They are just $30 which is an awesome deal but I have a feeling they will go on sale next week so the thrifter that I am will wait though it is killing me!;)

I totally changed up our mantel this year with just an extra $3! Can't wait to share all of the finished spaces! They will have to wait till after turkey day though!;)

And this is for those of you who were asking if those HobLob rods really hold a ton of clothes! Why yes,yes they do! This is just a small sampling of what they will hold all at once! Just make sure to use proper wall anchors.
 I probably will not be posting anything in the upcoming week so I hope that y'all have a wonderful friend, family, blessing filled Thanksgiving!!


You have read this articleholiday decorating with the title It's Like..... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/it-like.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 18, 2010

Comments "It's Like...."

Post a Comment