Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Laundry Room

I started this laundry room make-over at the beginning of the summer.
 I even showed you a couple of projects I'd made for the room.
Then I decided to take the summer off to play with my boys.
 Hmmmm, now Fall is coming to a close. So I kicked it into gear and got this laundry room done!


I'm calling it my cottage, French, shabby, laundry room.
Maybe not, bit of a mouthful.


On the wall next to my dryer:
A license plate I found at a local antique shop and a thrift store piece I made over.
The little wash basin picture is from The Graphics Fairy.


I made this sign for above the washer and dryer.
I rarely "press" my clothes, but I do repeat.
And repeat and repeat and repeat.......
I feel like I live in this room some days!


Next to my washer:
A washboard I gave a make over to.
A French street sign I found on Ebay.
A little crown hook (that I've painted.)


On this wall the door that leads into our garage.
Thus it is almost impossible to keep the floors in here clean.


Above the door a metal Laundry sign I found on vacation in Utah.



We have these built in shelves in our laundry room.
They tended to become a big cluttered mess.
So I've found a way to organize and hide.


But first let me show you what I've hung on the wall.
An antique washboard and an herb box filled with fake wildflowers.
The other three herb crates are in my guest room.


I love making tags!



I used some rub ons, stickers and distress ink.

In the baskets are many of my craft supplies.
I have them in cute containers.
I'll show you more in a future post.


Down below: our family has many, many board games.
We love to play games, but they aren't so cute to look at.
So I made this skirt out of a coffee sack to cover them up.


Behind the door, a cheap piece of art I threw together.
I avoid ironing as much as possible, so I will rarely see it.


So I hope you've enjoyed the little tour of my made over laundry room.
Here's a few more pictures for you......






Tutorials for laundry room projects click HERE. Tutorial for burlap skirt and tags click HERE.
Before photos of the laundry room are HERE.






You have read this article with the title Laundry Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/11/laundry-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 18, 2010

Comments "Laundry Room"

Post a Comment