Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

2010 Favorite Projects

I am joining Kim over at Savvy Southern Style to celebrate our most favorite projects from this past year. It was hard to choose but I narrowed it down to just three. 2010 was a busy year transforming our new house into our home and I have enjoyed so much sharing it with y'all! This past year I have met so many wonderful blog friends and just want to say thank you to you all for making this journey of blogging so much fun!

   One of my most recent projects was our laundry room which  really consisted of two redos. Taking it from fab to drab was so much but I needed a folding are something terrible.  I finally  found a wonderful little chest of drawers  to go in there which required much love itself. Our laundry room is actually now one of my most favorite rooms in the house!Ha! You can see more of it here.
Here is another two part project. I finally got around to designing our home office and revamping some old bookshelves. Click here to see more.
Last but not least I have to say another one of my most favorite projects from this past year is our fireplace mantel. You can read all about it here.

Thanx again for always stopping by and saying hi! I love sharing and getting new inspirations from y'all! Now head on over to Kim's Boring to Better Party for even more year in review posts! 
Also heading over to Rhoda's at Southern Hospitality for for her Top Projects of 2010 linky party! Thanx Kim and Rhoda for hosting such wonderful linky parties!


You have read this article2010 Favorite Projects with the title 2010 Favorite Projects. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-favorite-projects.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Comments "2010 Favorite Projects"

Post a Comment