Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A Christmas Welcome!

Welcome to Obama Furniture!
Inside there's lots of silver and white, but for the front door traditional red and green was the way to go.
It helps that my front door is green, wink!


I bought this wreath last year on after Christmas clearance.
I love the fake snow on it!


I grabbed my "snowy" white antique plant stand from the patio.


I placed a little tree inside.
Some simple little red balls and gingham ribbon were added.


I nestled this pick at the bottom of the tree.
A cute little red bird in a nest with lots of different greenery.
I thought it tied in nicely with the wreath.


It's so dusty here in Las Vegas that we go through a lot of door mats.
I stock up on them when they go clearance.
This door mat has nothing to do with Christmas, but it's red so it works for me!


I've had this nutcracker about 15 years.
It's so cute that it's taller than my 20 month old, Levi.


They're friends.

 

Uh, very good friends.


And that is why he can pull his beard.
A little beard pulling is allowed between friends. ;)

 
You have read this article with the title A Christmas Welcome!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-christmas-welcome.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Comments "A Christmas Welcome!"

Post a Comment