Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

More of my Christmas

I am having so much fun decorating for Christmas this year.
I'm trying a whole new look that I've never done before and having a ball!


I recently turned a thrift store mirror into a blackboard (tutorial to come).
I decided to feature it on a tabletop/bookcase in my living room.


Last year I snatched up these little trees at an after Christmas clearance sale at Michael's.
They have lots of silvery sparkleness on them.
The pots were plastic so I wrapped them in burlap and plopped them into some cream pots that I had.



I rounded up most of my mercury glass for this vignette.

 
The candles got a little bling with silver ribbon.
And a little rustic with some twine.
I love mixing rustic and sparkly at Christmas time.


This little candle holder also makes a sweet vase.
I wish I could have used real greenery,
but it's so warm and dry here in Las Vegas I was afraid it would dry out to fast.



I made some tags and tied them to my baskets.
I'm sure my toddler will tear them off soon enough, but it's nice while it lasts! :)


On three tags I used letter stickers:  Peace, Love, and Joy.

 
Then I used some rubber stamps to make the other three.
There's this deer, a bird and a topiary.


I'm really liking the simplicity of the table.


Thanks for visiting!







Linking up to
Southern Hospitality Christmas Vignette.




You have read this article with the title More of my Christmas. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/more-of-my-christmas.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, December 2, 2010

Comments "More of my Christmas"

Post a Comment