Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Christmas Past

For those of you who are new to my blog I thought it would be fun to show you some of my favorite Christmas projects from last year. Just click on the highlighted words to be taken to the complete post.


I made a pair of walnut topiary and featured them in a winter wonderland tablescape.



I made some metal reindeer ornaments. They require a little patience but are well worth the effort.

.
I took these cheapie wooden ornaments....


And made them into cute tree ornaments using scrapbook paper and Mod Podge.

You have read this article with the title Christmas Past. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-past.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comments "Christmas Past"

Post a Comment