Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gray and White Finds

Last weekend I went shopping *without kids* for two glorious hours.
 No trying to stop the little one from climbing out of the cart. Yay!
 Just me slowly strolling down the aisles looking to my hearts content.
So, you wanna see what I got?

I found this super cute little pot.
There's no parsley at the nursery right now so I'm making do with this plastic plant.


I love the crackle finish, chipping paint and parsley imprint.



Next up, this lovely uh, basket thingy(?)


The finish is so beachy and wonderful.
Browns and grays and bits of white.


It has a heavy glass vase inside.
 It can hold flowers or I suppose a candle.


So in love with these metal baskets with liners.
They look so vintage.


For once I didn't have to paint anything they were perfect as is.


They are looking so great in my pantry.
Maybe they will motivate me to keep going and do a whole pantry make-over.
Maybe.


This sham was on clearance for only $5.00.
There was only one and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it.
But I adore the fabric so it had to come home with me.

And the sweet little white pillow in front....



cute.cute.cute.

What stores did I do my damage at? Homegoods and TJ Maxx.


You have read this article with the title Gray and White Finds. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/01/gray-and-white-finds.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, January 27, 2011

Comments "Gray and White Finds"

Post a Comment