Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Latest Yard Sale Find

Long time no blog post!
I only posted one time last month and I don't think that has ever happened before!
Things have been busy and good.
.......
I have found a new (wonderful) way to buy and sell things.
It is a facebook yard sale site that is just for my town.
Unlike Craiglist that covers a huge geographical area.


I have mostly been selling things on the site.
But, when I saw these shelves for only $20.00, I knew I had to havethem!
I thought it was going to be much smaller, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how tall and sturdy
 it was.


(The beautiful sign is from The House Of Belonging.)
..........
I am using it to hold and organize school supplies, but just for fun I staged it for you guys.
I pulled all kinds of white dishes out of my cupboards.
The dishes are from thrift stores, Walmart, 99 cents store etc.
I'm really fancy when it comes to dishes. ;)



I just love it when something is both practical and beautiful!
My mom is the same way.
I know she would love this too.
Although she'd prefer it in white. (Hi, Mom!)


Have you found any great deals lately?
Anything both useful and beautiful?

Linking Up To:
Feathered Nrst Friday @ French Country Cottage




You have read this article with the title My Latest Yard Sale Find. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-latest-yard-sale-find.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, March 17, 2014

Comments "My Latest Yard Sale Find"

Post a Comment