Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pretty White Bathrooms

Boy oh boy do I love this pretty bathroom!!
 Old claw foot tub, old bucket in the large window, chippy furniture, old chandy.
It's divine!


I have some projects I'm not quite finished with so I thought I'd post a little bit of bathroom eye candy.
I wonder which blogger was the first to use the term " eye candy".


So do you want to know what I've been working on?
I just finished up some Pottery Barn knock off lamps.
You can see a sneak peak on my facebook page.
But I still need to cover the lampshades so I can't show them to you yet.


I am also stripping paint off of a thrift store find...
and it's not a piece of furniture!
Are you dying of suspense?!


I want to make some more faux apothecary jars.
I also have a sign makeover in the beginning stages.


Oh yeah and I still need to decorate for Valentines.
Guess I'll have my hands full in February.
And  loving very minute of it!!

Sources: 1&2: Skona Hem, 3: Coastal Homes,4: Pottery Barn, 5&6: Southern Living

You have read this article with the title Pretty White Bathrooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/01/pretty-white-bathrooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comments "Pretty White Bathrooms"

Post a Comment