Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

It's A Party!


 Hey y'all! Hope your weekend was a great one! Other than sick kiddos my creative juices started flowing again so I will have some new stuff to share with ya soon. Today though I wanted to tell ya to head over to At The Picket Fence tomorrow for their launch party! Vanessa from Southern In My Heart and her older sister Heather from Gourmet Meals For Less have joined together in their blogging adventure and have created what I am sure will be one awesome blog! Their official launch is tomorrow but you can still head over there now if ya want and give them a hello! 




You have read this articleAt The Picket Fence with the title It's A Party!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/01/it-party.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comments "It's A Party!"

Post a Comment