Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

White & Bright

Happy new year everyone!!
I hope your 2011 is filled with hope, health, and happiness!
I thought I'd kick the new year off right on this Ol' blog by showing some gorgeous white rooms.


Do want to hear about my wild and crazy new years eve?
I stayed home with my family.
Pretty wild, eh.
Maybe not so wild, but pretty wonderful!


I made fried rice with thick cut bacon in it for dinner.
Sooooo yummy!
We drank Squirt soda too.
Which was a treat because we don't normally keep soda in the house.


For dessert we had fortune cookies dipped in peppermint flavored dark chocolate.
They were so, so, so, yummy!!!
I got them half off with all the Christmas goodies at Target.



I know for a fact that a BIG change is happening to Obama Furniture this year.
I'm not talking about the blog, but our actual home.
Sorry, but I'm keeping you in suspense a little while longer.
Stay tuned. :)


And as for Obama Furniture the blog?
The month of January will feature lots of projects and tutorials I've been working on.
It will be (trumpet sounds) ..........
The month of Gray and White!!!!

Images from Skona Hem

If you are interested, the link for the fried rice recipe will be on my facebook page.

You have read this article with the title White & Bright. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/01/white-bright.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 1, 2011

Comments "White & Bright"

Post a Comment