Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A little rustic, A little white.....

A lot of swooning.....

Can I just transfer this whole area to my house please?
I love the warm wood on the curvy bench...
the lush white flowers an old bucket...
the white washed beams....
the big windows filled with light.....


I love me some rustic!
All these wood beams are yummy!


Would you ever think of putting two giant identical mirrors side by side in a room?
I wouldn't.
It's very dramatic!


Love love love these Swedish chairs!!!


Oh.my.good.gravy.
Sigh, where to begin?
White slip covered chairs, sweet little gray chairs, gorgeous French doors...
and so on and so on....


Would you like to dine alfresco?

Lets leave dreamland for a moment though and get real.
How many of us are worried that our bottoms would break these little bistro chairs?
(sheepishly raises hand)
They're cute but they look awful rickety!


As most of the country is still surrounded by snow I thought I'd throw in this cozy scene.
I love me a big stone fireplace.
To have one in a sun room would be the ultimate luxury!
You'd have trouble getting me to leave.
I'd be lounging, reading a book in my room filled with light.
My feet oh so cozy from the fire.
"mommy, we're hungry"
"Now remember children mommy showed you how to call for pizza delivery"

Thank you Martha Stewart for all the gorgeous images!
You have read this article with the title A little rustic, A little white...... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-little-rustic-little-white.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 24, 2011

Comments "A little rustic, A little white....."

Post a Comment