Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gone to the birds!

Littliest and I made my weekly HomeGoods trip the other day and yep, HomeGoods  has gone to the birds.

I actually love these but I have no where for them.

I really loved this one as well and thought abt getting it for my bedside table but then thought it was too small. If it is still there when I go back maybe it will hop in the cart and come home with me!:)

Lucy went on her first "junkin" trip today!;) 

Picked up a set of these tables! Ohhh the possibilities! I am thinking I will hand paint a design on the tops.

Hope your week is going well thus far!


Linking up to the following parties!
Wow Us Wednesdays- Savvy Southern Style


You have read this articleshopping finds with the title Gone to the birds!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/gone-to-birds.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Comments "Gone to the birds!"

Post a Comment