Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Ripple Effect

On a trip to Lowes Sat night we found two of these. Who would have known they would have led to a total transformation.

This is what our front porch looked like since holiday came down. Um yeah, not very inviting in the least. 

This was our front door in desperate need of re-staining. 

Yes, much much better and did not really take all that long. I am hoping to one day change out the door hardware to an antique bronze.

While the door was drying I commenced onto my next project. Please excuse my toes.

This is always the worst part of wreath making to me. It always takes me forever to cut the wires.

This wreath was super easy to make. All I did was wrap the cherry blossom garlands around each other and then laid them on top of the grape vine wreath. I secured them with some florist wire and then just started adding my greenery.  

I think it turned out pretty nice though I am kinda wishing I had made it larger but oh well. 

Much better! And there are the two topiaries that The Hubster got me for Valentines Day from Lowes. They are a true commitment because well they are real, GULP! I ended up having to actually plant them in the urns which at first I was not sure abt since it made them sooo tall but now I really like that they are so tall since we do not have any coverings on the side windows of the door. Heres hoping I can keep them alive!;) I can not wait to add some more decorative touches as Spring time arrives.
Well it is time to start the Valentine festivities. Off to not one but parties today with the boys. Hope y'all have a wonderful love filled Valentines Day!
 Linking up to the following parties!


Between Naps On The Porch- Metamorphosis Mondays
Savvy Southern Style- Wow Us Wednesdays







You have read this articlefront door with the title The Ripple Effect. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/the-ripple-effect.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 14, 2011

Comments "The Ripple Effect"

Post a Comment