Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Simple Changes

This is what the little area to the side of the fire place looked like until recently. I was uninspired and it looked just dreadful.

A few simple changes later and this is what I came up with.

I love my lil' Kirklands pillow.

I brought back out a few of my fave decorating books.

My fave picture of my mom's family when she was a lil' girl.

Some layering to spice things up a bit. I need to add some ribbon or twine to the Faith sign.

And here is what the shelf looks like. I am never happy with what I put up there simply because I do not have a lot of little trinkets to display. Maybe one day it will all come together.

Thanx for stopping by! I hope that your weekend is going well! We are busy preparing for Valentines Day for both boys at school tomorrow and just finishing up a few other things around the house. It will surely be a busy day.
Joining Marty for Table Top Tuesday over at A Stroll Thru Life!


You have read this articlelving room dresser with the title Simple Changes. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/02/simple-changes.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 13, 2011

Comments "Simple Changes"

Post a Comment