Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

An Elegant Neutral Home Tour

Pretty much whenever I see a taupe (greige?) room, I fall in love.
The color just feels good to me.
 Most of my house is painted taupe and I've never grown tired of it.
 Not even a little bit.
This gorgeous room has a lot of texture which keeps a monochromatic room from looking boring.
~
BTW: I'm thinking of getting a padded fabric headboard.
If you have one, how do you like it? Pros and cons?


I am head over heels for this table runner. It is so very pretty!
I am also loving the mix of rustic table with formal chairs.
It's so hard (for me) to pull off a look like this.


Then we have the really casual (ha ha) breakfast room.
Someday I would love to have a sparkly chandelier.


They grays here are dreamy.
I love the big art piece.
This is something I've been thinking a lot about lately.
What are some really great looking BIG art pieces that I can bring into my own home?
They make such a statement.


Have you noticed that this home is just filled with pretty chairs?
I've been scouring Craigslist trying to find cane back chairs, but so far no luck.


They even have a gorgeous chair in the bathroom!
I can just imagine the wife saying to her husband....
"don't sit on my chair, don't drip on my chair, don't even look at it!"


Such unusual seating in the kitchen, but I'll bet it's comfy.
This whole house is Fab!



Having said that, this is my least favorite room in the house.
It's very beautiful, no doubt.
Just a little too traditional for my taste.
p.s. check out the cool ceiling.
Anyhoo......

Happy Sunday peeps!

images from House Beautiful

You have read this article with the title An Elegant Neutral Home Tour. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/an-elegant-neutral-home-tour.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, March 12, 2011

Comments "An Elegant Neutral Home Tour"

Post a Comment