Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Birthday!

My birthday was this past week and well I am sure y'all may be wondering what my birthday and me standing on a toilet have in common!?

This is what they have in common. Back at Thanksgiving when we went home to Ga my mom had a new chandy in her water closet. It was very vintage french flea market and I remember loving it so and even trying to find one for myself on line to no avail. Well guess what my mom sent me for my birthday!? Yep, thats right a vintage frenchy flea market like chandy of my very own!:) Thanx Mom!

Here is the light in our water closet. Standard boring builders grade lighting. Yawn.

Here is what it looks like this evening after The Papa and The Hubster put it up for me! I need to get a differ type of bulb for it cause well it is a very bright light to say the least.

Let me tell ya it is NOT easy getting a pic of a chandy in the water closet! I literally took close to 200 pics trying to get just a few good ones to share with y'all.

Here is another view.  Like Mother like daughter!:)  The chandy was orginaly a distressed gold which is beautiful but it did not quite match our bathroom so I did some tweaking to get it to match as closely to our fixtures as possible.

Here is a pic of the new finish. I think mom will approve. Thanx again Mom! Can't wait to see ya next week!:)

Have a great weekend y'all and thanx for stopping by! Also a BIG Thank you to my new followers!





You have read this articlebathroom chandy / chandeliers with the title My Birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-birthday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 18, 2011

Comments "My Birthday!"

Post a Comment