Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Potting Bench Inspiration

I love to garden so when I see a photo of a potting bench my heart goes pitter patter.
Love this old white one!


A potting bench that's old and weathered...all the better!
The mossy cloche.... divine!


A zinc topped potting bench covered with pots filled with flowers.
Sigh......love it so!


Sometimes you need to use your imagination and turn something into a potting bench.
Weathered pots are so yummy!


So guess what I'm working on right now?
It didn't start out as a potting bench, but it will be when I'm finished.
Stay tuned.....

1. Country Living, 2-4. Pottery Barn, 5. Wisteria


You have read this article with the title Potting Bench Inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/potting-bench-inspiration.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Comments "Potting Bench Inspiration"

Post a Comment