Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

So Excited!

Look at what I found at HomeGoods this week! I fell instantly in love with the vintage feel it had and those colors just make me smile. Right away I knew it was perfect for one particular room in our home. The one room that is last on the list of importance and thus is taking the longest to get anywhere near completed but that is okay. That room would be my sewing/crafting room. One day it will be done and I will never want to leave it!;)

I have already started on the transformation from a tablecloth to curtains. Stay tuned!



You have read this articleHomeGoods with the title So Excited!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/03/so-excited.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 4, 2011

Comments "So Excited!"

Post a Comment