Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

me love fireplaces

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

but the fire is so delightful.....

I love stone fireplaces. Love, love, love them. I really want one in my next house. Or if you'd like to send me a million dollars.... I'll install one (or two) in the house I'm in now. It's up to you. What do ya say?! What? If you had a million dollars you'd keep it and fix up your own home! O.k. fine, be that way! Wow, I'm really in a silly mood. I think I need more rest. ha, ha, ha (laughs deliriously) Great, now I've scared you off. Please stay and look at the pretty fireplaces and I'll be quiet.

Except to say that this is my favorite. Gorgeous!!!!









Ick, don't like the moose head, but the rest of the room is great.

This photo reminds me of the time I decided to switch my living room and dining room around. Then I would have a fireplace in my dining room. Cool right! I got the dining room all set up and looking great and it was ALOT of work. Then I found out my couch would NOT fit in the "new" room no matter how I positioned it and I had to change the whole thing back. Sigh.


This sunroom is to die for!!!!


Great rustic, stylish room!

Images: 1 Southern Living, 2 Country Living, 3 HGTV, 4-8 MSN, 9-11, Mountain Living, 12 & 15 Southern Accents, 13 My House Ideas, 14 Better Homes & Gardens
You have read this article with the title me love fireplaces. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2010/01/me-love-fireplaces.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 2, 2010

Comments "me love fireplaces"

Post a Comment