Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Frenchy Side Table Update

I posted a few weeks back on how I had finished my frenchy side table and listed it for sale on the local yard sale site along with a butcher block kitchen island I had redone as well. The island sold but my cute lil' table still sits. I have had a couple of inquiries but nothing serious. Today I decided to take my cute lil' frenchy side table and fancy her up a bit. If ya wanna see her before pics click here.
I am loving the new stencil in the center!

I am hoping this puts her over the top and makes somebody want take her home! If not I will have to find a place for her in my home and then I may never get rid of her!;)

And yes, that is a a lil' sneak peek at the completed fireplace! Stay tuned for its full reveal coming soon!:)
Linking up to Wow Us Wednesdays over at Savvy Southern Style.


You have read this articlefrench side table / Wow Us Wednesdays with the title Frenchy Side Table Update. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/frenchy-side-table-update.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Comments "Frenchy Side Table Update"

Post a Comment