Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

What's Up?

Last week was my son Grant's spring break so we headed to Illinois for a house hunting trip.
It was the first time Levi (age 2) had been on a plane.
Not my favorite experience in the world and let's leave it at that!



The weather was kinda yucky while we were there but we still had a really nice time.
It was so lovely to see large expanses of green grass after living in the desert for six years.
Bulbs were blooming and we saw daffodils everywhere.
It was really beautiful!


We found one house that is a possibility but aren't 100% sold on it yet, so we will keep looking.
I'll keep you posted.
I'm trying my hardest to find a house with hardwood floors.
It would be a dream come true!
The three houses I've lived in (as an adult) have all has cream carpet.
I am so over cleaning light carpet!!!


When we got back to Las Vegas tons of stuff had burst into bloom.
Spring is so wonderful!
(the flowers on this tree smell heavenly!)


All of the flower photos in this post are blooming in my yard right now.
I overexposed them in picnic for fun.


All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....
So, I took the boys to Legoland in the Chicago area and they had tons of fun.
(It is almost impossible to get Levi to look at the camera right now, grrr)


Our hotel in the suburbs had this cozy fire burning in the lobby everyday.
So nice after driving around in the rain to come back to a fire!
They also had a bowl of candy and cookies in the lobby.
You can probably guess that my kids were pretty thrilled with that!


For part of our trip we stayed in Chicago.
This fancy chandelier was in our hotel.
It's my dream chandy!


Proof that Levi does actually smile!
He loved going down the "big kids" slide by himself.

You have read this article with the title What's Up?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/what-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, April 28, 2011

Comments "What's Up?"

Post a Comment