Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Vertical or Horizontal?

Source Unkown
So there is a great debate going on. Well maybe not that great but I mentioned to the Hubster how I would like to lay the new flooring horizontally instead of vertically. I figured it would be a nice change from the expected. I also figured since we are doing floating wood floors it would be easier to keep them lined up. We start laying at the front door and work our way to the back of the living room. Makes perfect sense to me.
The Hubster is not soo keen on the idea.

Source
Found this pic this evening of a floor laid horizontally so I know I am not crazy. I also stopped by
Show &    Tell this evening and Sausha has her floors laid that way as well. Click to see her space! It is amazing!
So do you think I am crazy? What would you do? Do you think it would be easier to lay it horizontally??



You have read this articlewood flooring with the title Vertical or Horizontal?. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/vertical-or-horizontal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Comments "Vertical or Horizontal?"

Post a Comment