Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Gut Feeling

Ever have that gut feeling where you just know something is going to go wrong? Then ya think no you are just being paranoid. Well ever since we started on our flooring adventure I have had a gut feeling something was going to go wrong outside of the flooring adventure.

Yep, always trust your gut feeling! I went in to turn lights off in the guest bathroom and found the floor soaked. Found out there has been a leak under the sink we knew nothing abt. Everything was soaked. The Hubster came in and I mentioned how I thought the carpet in the bedroom felt damp. He thought  I was over reacting like I have been known to do. 10 min later I won and pulled back the carpet and sure enough some of the water went around corner. Thankfully we caught it in time and other than having to remove the cabinet and replace it and having to pin the carpet back down all will be well. I am thankful that we found it before it did any real damage. The culprit is the new faucet we installed last month. There just may be a reason why it was only $30! On the plus side we can just clean it up and close the door since we have no guest coming anytime soon. After the flooring is done we will tackle getting a new cabinet which may or may not involve finding an old dresser!:) The possibilities are endless!;)

Besides the leak I have been back and fourth to HomeGoods several times this week looking at rugs. This is one option I am considering.

This is the other option which is super soft and I love. 

While debating over which rug to choose I laid out a box of flooring to help us decide in our decision on which was to lay the flooring. This is from the living room to the foyer.

From the foyer to the living room.

The vertical layout from living room to foyer.

Foyer to living room. Hmmmm, which will we decide on? Stay tuned!



You have read this articlebathroom leaks / flooring with the title Gut Feeling. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/04/gut-feeling.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, April 15, 2011

Comments "Gut Feeling"

Post a Comment