Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My camara broke...help please

My camera broke and the cost to repair it is ridiculous. I am looking for a nice camera in the $400 price range (don't tell hubby, tee hee :). Do you have any recommendations for me? Thanks!!

And what would a blog post be without photos? So here are a few pictures of my pomegranate tree I took before my camera stopped working. It is in full bloom right now and just gorgeous!


The flowers look like hibiscus.


I will miss having fresh pomegranates next Fall when we are living in Chicago.
 But at least I will get to enjoy fresh apple donuts there!


You have read this article with the title My camara broke...help please. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-camara-brokehelp-please.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, May 2, 2011

Comments "My camara broke...help please"

Post a Comment