Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

So Vain

Last night I was looking in the mirror making sure there were not any of those pesky unwanted stray hairs. You know you get them too so no judging!;)
To my horror what I noticed more were the ever multiplying lines...gulp....wrinkles around my eyes! No this is not my eye just a stand in. I went back to look at my most recent pics and yep they are certainly visible. Go ahead and look I will wait...

I am only 36 and tooo young for wrinkles ...insert stomping of the feet and flailing of arms here! I have  bad genes and thus I have always had dark circles under my eyes but my Clinique Advanced Concealer does a pretty good job of hiding that fact but not the wrinkles. I rub my eyes a LOT so I know this does not help either so I started researching anti wrinkles creams. 
Estee Lauder creams seem to get HIGH reviews but they are soooooo pricey that I had a hard time justifying it to The Hubster...insert stomping of his feet and  flailing of arms!



Today at Costco they had Borghese Insta-Firm Platinum that did end up in the cart but the cashier missed ringing up. I took it as a sign I was to do more research though I knew if I did not like it Costco would gladly allow me to return it. A friend of mine uses Borghese all the time so I figured since $40 for two 1 oz bottles was a steal when it sells for $79 a bottle on line. 

Came home and contemplated it all some more and remembered that Avon sells Anew which I heard always received high reviews. The major plus to that one is that my mom has been selling Avon since I was in the 3 rd grade so yeah, I can get a major hook up! Called up Mom and she is putting together some samples for me to try.
Thanx Mom!

So are any of you having a midlife tantrum like me and fighting off those lovely things called crows feet or am I the only one!? Do you use any of these products I have mentioned?? If not what do you use??  I know I can't turn back the hands of time but I sure do want to slow them way down if I can!;)




You have read this articlecrows feet / mid life crisis / wrinkles with the title So Vain. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/05/so-vain.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, May 21, 2011

Comments "So Vain"

Post a Comment