Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Huge Vintage Washboard

I wanted to show you this huge wash board I found at the flea market.
I decided to put my two year old, Levi, next to it so you could get an idea of how large it is.
(most people think Levi is three, he is a big boy!)

Photo shoots with toddlers are so fun!


When I spied this beauty at the flea market the price was $12.00.
I think that's a good price.
But it gets better......


Levi says "wait 'til you hear this!"
It was on a table where everything was marked 50% off.
Six dollars is a great price.
But wait it gets better.......


Levi says "you aren't going to believe this!"
Before I can get the words "I'll take it" out of my mouth the man says...
"I'll give it to you for $5.00"
Sold!


Tee hee hee
My mommy loves a good bargain!

vif187

You have read this article with the title Huge Vintage Washboard. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/huge-vintage-washboard.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 1, 2011

Comments "Huge Vintage Washboard"

Post a Comment