Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday #24 & Highlights

Welcome to Treasure Hunt Thursday #24 & Highlights! As always we had some wonderful treasures shared last week and I thank you so much for joining the party! I hope that it continues to grow every week. I get so much inspiration seeing y'alls finds!

I just adore this drift wood church bird house that Linda from Coastal Charm shared with us! It is just as darling as can be!

Rosemary from Villabarnes just blows me away with all of her treasures! Check out these awesome retro lamps she shared with us! Very cool!

Betsy from My Salvaged Treasures found this awesome architectural piece! She is not sure what she will be doing with it but whatever she decides I know it will be awesome!

Thanx for sharing ladies and don't forget to grab the "I've Been Featured" button!:)

Now on to this weeks party!As with all parties there are the normal rules. You must link back to From My Front Porch To Yours. Just common courtesy. Only link up to your Treasure Hunt Thursday post and NOT your blog homepage. Please no advertising. Also be sure to visit at least the link before you and after you to just say Hi! It makes partying all the more fun!


You have read this articleTreasure Hunt Thursday / Treasure Hunt Thursday highlights with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday #24 & Highlights. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/treasure-hunt-thursday-24-highlights.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday #24 & Highlights"

Post a Comment