Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

One Thing Leads To Another

Hey y'all! Sorry I have been MIA a lot lately! I have been super busy! Of course there is the normal kids, school, house, and job but I have also been working on some other projects as well. The armoire is finally done and has been moved into the guest room. I am still NOT ready for a full reveal though... I know such a tease... because well I did not like the back drop blue walls in there. The walls were totally throwing off the color of the armoire and thus began the process of choosing a new paint color for the guest room. I mean I could have asked The Hubster to drag it out into the yard so I could take pics but I am sure you can imagine how that conversation would have gone!:) 

So last night I went digging thru my MANY sample paints from SW and after three attempts ended up with Hopsack. I really really liked it but it was dark and so I had to wait and see till morning. 

Well morning came and I HATED Hopsack. It just was not the color I was going for and I felt made the space feel too small. So here is the final verdict! After school the boys and I picked up two gallons of SW Antique White and thus I have started the process of painting the guest room all so I can take pics of the armoire for y'all!;) Here you can see also see a few of the goodies I have purchased for the room.

She is one of my most fave items!! Not sure where she will end up in the room but I do love her!

And as if that was not enough I started playing out in the garage again with the slightly cooler weather we have been having all because I started this project! It is to highlight my items for sale for the local folks and if all goes well I may end up renting a space!:) Who knows though where it will lead.

So there ya have what I have been up to! What have you been up to?



Linking up to :
Metamorphosis Monday
Show Off Your Cottage Monday


You have read this articleguest bedroom with the title One Thing Leads To Another. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-thing-leads-to-another.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 19, 2011

Comments "One Thing Leads To Another"

Post a Comment