Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A lovely evening on the farm.....

The Na-Da farm barn sale that is.......



It was such a beautiful evening.



Everything was lovely and festive.



The glass of champagne was pretty nice too ;)
It's been a couple of years since I've had a glass.



There were yummy looking goodies there too.
But alas, I'm watching my waistline, so I just looked.



I think we were all a little jealous of the beautiful woman who picked up this wonderful piece!


 

This little tree was so pretty tucked in the corner of the barn.



Loved the chandelier hanging next to a mirror.
Double the elegance.



I enjoyed meeting Stacy from A Sort of Fairytale.
This is a picture from her booth full of pretties.



Aren't these the sweetest aprons you've ever seen?!



One of their goodies came home with me.
I'll have to share it with you another time. I haven't photographed it yet.



In other news.......
I want to introduce you all to my new sponsor Chic-Tiques.
She is having a Furniture Fix linky party on Fridays, so y'all go link up your fabulous furniture projects!


 
One more thing before I go....
I mentioned in my last post that I was having problems leaving comments on lots of blogs. I kept getting the error message: cookie value is null for formrestoration. I removed the cookies and it worked for one day and then I started having the problem again. Well thanks to Katherine from Home Grown Originals I was referred to this post by Elizabeth and co. I followed the instructions and so far so good. Yay!!




You have read this article with the title A lovely evening on the farm...... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-lovely-evening-on-farm.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, October 8, 2011

Comments "A lovely evening on the farm....."

Post a Comment