Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Good day at Goodwill!

The boys had early release today so we went out running errands after I picked them up. We ended up at Goodwill of all places. I was trying to find some odds and ends to fill my up closet space out at The Old Oak Cottage. I next to never go in there because they never have anything!

Today they had this beauty!

Not quite sure why nobody wanted her anymore. She was in excellent structural condition. 

She just needs to be perttied up a tad! This is one treasure I will not be keeping. At least I do not think I will be. She was purchased with every intention or reselling.

I also found these items. The cheese tray I scooped up first! I have been seeing them all around blogland and just had to have one for myself. Then the little girl pic caught my eye. She was purchased to resell as well but she might be staying put in the guest bedroom. Then three identical wood frames that were just 99 cents each! All together I think I spent $24. Not bad but not as good of a deal as I would have liked. I went in thinking the sign said all non clothing 30% off today. It was not. Just yellow tagged items and NOTHING I had was yellow tagged.

Linking up to the following parties:
Treasure Hunt Thursday



You have read this articlegoodwill / thrifty treasures / Treasure Hunt Thursday with the title Good day at Goodwill!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-day-at-goodwill.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comments "Good day at Goodwill!"

Post a Comment