Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Oh Junking Fairy!!

So I was perusing the local yard sale site today and my oh my what did my wondering eyes find!!  The wheels in my head started turning double speed and I emailed the link to The Hubster who in turn thought I had lost my mind. He was not amused in the least.

When I look at her my eyes get classy.

I see what great bones she has.


I see how beautiful she must have been at some point in time.
I see how beautiful and dreamy she could be!! If I only knew how to reupholster I would have been over to the ladies house in a minute. She just emailed me and said she is 72 inches long and still in need of a loving home. Sigh....So yes Junking Fairy if you happen to have the time I would so love for you to pick her up and bring her to me!;)

I really am not crazy just a dreamer!:)

Hope your Wednesday is going well!


You have read this articlefrench provencial couch with the title Oh Junking Fairy!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/oh-junking-fairy.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Comments "Oh Junking Fairy!!"

Post a Comment