Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Mini Chalk Boards

I went back to HomeGoods today in search of a third pedestal frame and surprisingly enough they had two left! I was sure they would be sold out but they were not and so I took it as a sign that I was suppose to follow thru with this project!;)

I also purchased Peel & Stick chalk board made by Wallies. My thought at first was to have The Hubster cut me out small pieces of wood that I was going to paint with chalk board paint so that I could turn the frames back into actual frames some day if I wanted to. Well he said why don't you use that stick on stuff. Okay, so I guess he does have good ideas every now and then!;) 

This project took all of 10 minutes! The Peel & Stick Chalk Board was super easy to stick on and did not leave any bubbles! Super easy to peel off as well which is a major plus. I had to reposition one of them. Thankfully it came with some chalk as well because I did not have any on hand and would have been majorly bummed.

I really like these pedestal frames as chalk boards! I can use them in a grouping for the seasons or by themselves. They would be great as names for place settings or even for labeling dishes during a dinner buffet party. Very versatile I think.

Though I loved how easy the Peel & Stick was to use I was NOT happy that all it took to scratch it was my finger nail!:( Now I will have to redo this one.

Hope your week is going well!
Linking up to the following Linky Parties:
Table Top Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday


You have read this articlechalk boards / frames with the title Mini Chalk Boards. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/mini-chalk-boards.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Comments "Mini Chalk Boards"

Post a Comment