Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Ready for the ball!

Meet Lucille! I purchased her a few months back. When I saw Lucille I knew she would be my first large piece to  pertty up and try to sell.

Well here is Lucille all ready for the ball! I just love how she turned out if I do say so myself!;)

I had a heck of a time with the handles. I was so excited at the over all physical condition she was in and the fact that she had ALL of her original hardware that I did not bother to see how the handles came off. Well they don't! They are glued on or something and not just screwed on. That left me to having to take a small paint brush and paint around the handles. 

 Lucille would easily become mine if I had a spot in my house! That is the problem with only painting pieces that I myself would want. Hopefully she will find a great home with somebody who will love her just as much as I do!

Lucille will be heading out to The Old Oak Cottage for their Christmas Open House next week! I can't wait! If ya live in the area be sure to come on by! Open House will be Nov 4-5 with a preview party on Nov 3! Let me know if ya need anymore details!

Linking up to the following parties:

Creative Things Thursday
Show & Tell Friday
Furniture Feature Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Home Sweet Home Friday
Fridays Unfolded
Farmhouse Friday
Potpourri Friday


You have read this articlechalk paint / chalk paint projects / french country / french provencial dresser with the title Ready for the ball!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/ready-for-ball.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, October 27, 2011

Comments "Ready for the ball!"

Post a Comment