Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Christmas at our front door

Welcome to our home!
This was the first place I decorated for Christmas.
I just love having a cheery entry way to my home.

Love my new door mat from Target! I can use it all winter long.
The front door wreath is a couple of years old and also from Target.


This year I found this snowy red bird house at Hobby Lobby.
I thought it was so cute I couldn't pass it up and it was 50% off.
Of course it seems that everything there is 40-50% off, but I digress.



A cheery little gathering on the other side of my door.
The twig deer is a couple of years old.
It's also from Target. You can plug it in and it lights up.
I always go to Target the day after Christmas and stock up on things when the go on clearance.



While at an Estate sale with my friend Heidi this fall I got a stack of vintage bushel baskets.
This one has red and green trim so it's perfect for Christmas!
I filled it with extra trimming from the bottom of our Christmas tree.



I was so excited when I found this vintage looking sled at the thrift store for less than $10.00.
I embellished it with greenery, berries and ribbon.



On the walkway leading up to our house I placed this plastic soldier I also found at the thrift store and a huge solar lantern that is from Costco. I added some ribbon and a sweet red bird to the lantern. It's been pretty windy here lately so we have to pick up the poor soldier almost everyday!


My oldest son was very displeased with my "boring grown up decorations" so I went and got this fairly big inflatable Santa and both of my kids just love it! Yay!


I'm sure we'll get plenty of real snow here in Illinois soon enough,
but in the meantime I added some snow via picnik's editing.

Merry Christmas!









You have read this article with the title Christmas at our front door. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-at-our-front-door.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 10, 2011

Comments "Christmas at our front door"

Post a Comment